ADI CEO, John Eaglesham will be attending the Digital Health Exchange between the Nordics and the United Kingdom hosted by The Department for International Trade (DIT) and the Science & Innovation Network (SIN) at the British Embassy Copenhagen, this one-day event will focus on Digital Health.
Key organisations represented are:
- NHS Digital, NHS Digital Academy, and NHS global digital exemplars
- NHS Scotland and Odense University Hospital/Region South Denmark
- Danish Ministry of Health
- And many more
ADI will be able to share our experience with our digital patient-centred innovation, MyPathway®. Currently being rolled out to 47,000 Musculoskeletal patients across Sheffield.
MyPathway is a digital service that:
- Enhances patient engagement and experience
- Delivers digital assets to support self-care
- Integrates seamlessly with referral management process
- Supports NHS Five Year Forward View
Click on our brochure to find out more, or watch the video and discover the benefits of MyPathway from the patient, clinician and CCG’s point of view.
For more information about the event, click here
Location: Mærsk Towers, Copenhagen, Denmark