We are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to work with our product team to maintain and build the operational aspects of our digital health delivery system; and, to monitor and administer cloud-based infrastructure, platforms and products.
The key responsibilities activities of the DevOps Engineer role are to:
- Utilise various open source technologies and tools to orchestrate solutions
- Write scripts and automation using appropriate scripting tools
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL and MongoDB
- Configure, manage and monitor remote servers in secure hosting site
- Build independent web-based tools, microservices and solutions
- Manage source control including Bitbucket (GIT)
- Build and manage releases across multiple environments and infrastructure
- Issue Release documentation, and liaise with customer IT services for release coordination
- Support data reporting from the live system
Please click here for details of the full role profile.
please send us your CV to apply.