We are looking for an experienced Business Development Lead to drive growth in sales of MyPathway software from new customer acquisitions.
Job and Person Specification
Head of Business Development
Drive growth in sales of MyPathway software from new customer acquisitions.
ADI are suppliers of the leading Digital Health platform, “MyPathway”, which guides and supports patients remotely through healthcare assessment, treatment, rehabilitation, and prevention pathways. MyPathway improves healthcare, reduces costs, and empowers patients.
Covid-19 has accelerated demand for MyPathway as health services all over the world are fundamentally changing the way they work – delivering care digitally rather than in person wherever possible. MyPathway is an established, NHS-connected healthcare software platform already used by over 50,000 NHS patients, with uptake increasing rapidly – anticipated patient numbers of over 200,000 by March 2021.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Develop & deliver MyPathway Sales Strategy for new customers
- Guide development and delivery of marketing messages
- Grow MyPathway new sales pipeline to consistently meet sales targets
- Deliver new customer sales, focussing on maximising life-time value and annual recurring revenue
- Market-scanning to identify threats and opportunities
- Inform product roadmap to sharpen competitive advantage
- Attractive package available for the right candidate
||Task or responsibility
|CEO / Commercial Director
||Alignment with overall business strategy; market intelligence to inform product roadmap / competitive differentiation; product marketing messages
||New Business Development strategy; Commitment to overall sales forecast; alignment with upsell and renewals programme; overall pipeline value and rate of growth
||Business case to commit to new customer
||New Business support – demos, cost estimation
||Market intel to drive Product Roadmap
Skills & knowledge:
- Clear understanding of how to grow a customer base in an emerging market
- Relationship-based new customer acquisition
- Strategic sales to complex, multi-stakeholder organisations
- Matching customer needs to software-enabled solutions
- Forecasting and commitment
- Ability to lead response to formal procurement processes (e.g. OJEU, NHS frameworks)
- Ability to lead creation of winning tenders and pitches
- Existing network of relevant NHS contacts
- Understanding of how the NHS buys
- Track record of selling to NHS organisations
- Track record of selling tech solutions (rather than tech devices) to the NHS
- Experience of working in dynamic, high-growth SME environment
- Outstanding track record of new customer acquisition in complex B2B sales
- Outstanding track record of growing, developing, and delivering a product sales pipeline
- Outstanding track record of B2B sales of digital systems
- Experience in sharpening and communicating product value messages to market audiences
- Experience in creating and embedding a strategic process for lead generation, qualification, development, and customer acquisition.
- Experience of an Agile software company
- Experience of building and communicating case studies
- Self-starter, high drive, high ambition, and commitment to success
- Excellent, deep listener – builds profound understanding of what is truly important to prospects
- Well-attuned to NHS / healthcare culture, values, and objectives
- Clear, carefully assessed commercial judgement
- Natural networker and builder of alliances, partnerships, and collaborations
- Creative, lateral thinker; highly attuned to opportunity wherever it may come from
Please send us your CV with a covering to apply.