ADI will be attending the annual National Back Pain Pathway – Clinical Network Meeting at the University of Leeds on the 20th March 2018 as part of the Brit Spine 2018 conference
The meeting appeals to experienced clinicians, responsible for the delivery and organisation of back pain services and the focus of the meeting is to:
- Promote the implementation and advancement of the National Low Back Pain Pathway (NBPP)
- Develop networks amongst clinicians
- To stimulate the exchange of models of service delivery, knowledge and ideas related to the spinal pathway.
We will be able to share our patient-centred innovation, MyPathway®. Currently being rolled out to 47,000 Musculoskeletal patients across Sheffield, MyPathway is a digital service that:
- Enhances patient engagement and experience
- Delivers digital assets to support self-care
- Integrates seamlessly in referral management process
- Supports NHS Five Year Forward View
Click on our brochure to find out more, or watch the video and discover the benefits of MyPathway from the patient, clinician and CCG’s point of view.
For more information about the meeting, click here
Location: The Edge, Leeds University, LS2 9JT